OVERSEAS TRAVEL MEDICAL TRIP INSURANCE
CONSIDER TRIP INSURANCE FOR EVERY TRIP OUT OF THE US.
When you travel you never know if you may grow seriously ill, or have a major health event. Recently a friend went on a cruise had a heart attack. After being airlifted to an island, the hospital asked for over $50,000 for the care provided. In addition, the spouse had a a week of hotel and food bills, and had to buy and expensive plane ticket to return home. Often to get home the injured person needs to pay for expensive medical evacuation. What to do? Trip Insurance offered by the GeoBlue plan is a great option to consider.
- Ideal for international leisure, missionary or business travel
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles: $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 or 1 million.
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
- Requires a primary health plan
To get quote, view options, and enroll in a plan please use my link below.
Do you have a group of at least 5 people taking a trip?
When quoting above, the "Voyager Single Trip" option saves you 10%.