To view my both my high-level Kaiser comparison and the Kaiser full brochure, please click on the link below.
Note: The catastrophic plan is the lowest price plan, but is available only to those under age 30, and are not eligible for a tax credit through the Marketplace. The HSA2800 plan is only offered Direct, not through the Marketplace
PROVIDER DIRECTORY LINK
Kaiser continues to increase the number of medical clinics around the Portland area. In addition to the Kaiser facilities, Kaiser contracts with The Portland Clinic, and The Randall Children's Hospital in Portland (for kids). Kaiser also has dental offices throughout the Portland Metro area. To review the Kaiser facilities and providers use my link below: (or copy and paste into your browser)
1. APPLY DIRECT USING MY ONLINE APPLICATION LINK:
This is the least error prone and efficient ways to enroll. You can apply direct to Kaiser by using my application link below:
At the time of application Kaiser will require that you make payment.
2. APPLY DIRECT VIA PAPER APPLICATION
If you prefer to apply via a paper application, email or call me and I'll send you one. My email is email@example.com or call Dan at 503-650-4325
3. APPLY THROUGH THE FEDERAL MARKETPLACE
You can apply through www.healthcare.gov during Open Enrollment or during a Special Enrollment period mid-year. Call me to discuss some of the problems to avoid. I can help you with this from start to finish. If you prefer, schedule a screen-sharing phone appointment with me, I can complete your application while you watch.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR INITIAL PAYMENT
If you apply direct or through the Marketplace, the initial payment is expected with the application, or before the requested effective date. If you purchased through the marketplace and want to make payment you can make your payment by logging into their website at https://kp.org/paypremium or via our phone system at 844-524-7370.
HELPFUL TIPS AND INSIGHTS WITH KAISER:
1. VISION COVERAGE; Vision Exams are available on the Gold plans, and Silver 15/1500 plans only.
2. EMAIL YOUR DOCTOR: You can email your doctor, sometimes saving you an office visit.
3. HOW TO CANCEL COVERAGE: To cancel coverage you can fax your request to 866-846-2650, or if you don't pay your premium, your policy will cancel for non-pay back to the date you last paid.
HANDY CONTACT INFO:
Kaiser Customer service: 503-813-2000