Office: 19652 McCord Rd Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: 503-650-4325 E-Fax: 503-863-3821
Mobile & Texting: 503-740-0535
E-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIONS AND HOURS
My insurance sanctuary is my large in-home office, located in Oregon City's upper hilltop. I am available for in-office visits most days, and occasional evenings and weekends by appointment only. I have 2 white, Agape Insurance signs in the yard and my house is clearly marked.
If you're the kind of person who likes to "check someone out" before doing business with them, you can call The Department of Consumer & Business Services (Insurance Division) at 503-947-7981 (or on the web) to inquire about Agape Insurance Services Inc and Dan Neils. I've been working as Agape Insurance since 2002.
SET UP A PHONE & SCREEN-SHARING APPOINTMENT
I value your time. Many of my clients meet with me by phone with a computer screen-share. This means you are in front of your computer and able to see my computer screen as we are talking. Here's how it works in 2 easy steps:
1. While in front of your computer, go to https://www.join.me and click "Join Meeting" in the top right box. I'll give you a code to enter in the box that says "join meeting". Click to join and you can now see my computer screen so I can show you things as well talk.
2. With Screen sharing I can do a Life Change in the Marketplace, show you brochures and show you how to search for online providers...or just share my vacation photos (ha, ha).
DIRECTIONS FROM I-205 IF WE HAVE A FACE-TO-FACE MEETING
1. Take exit 10; Which take you up Hwy 213 past Clackamas Community College:
2. Just past the College, turn Right on the light at Meyers Rd--which is by a Carl's Jr.
3. Go down Meyers Rd to the 2nd stop-sign and turn Left onto Leland Rd.
4. Take Leland straight 1/8 mile until the Y--Leland veers left, or you can go straight onto McCord Rd.
5. As you enter McCord and the road turns right, my house is the 1st house on the right--a large split level home clearly marked 19652. Pull in the driveway. There are also 2 white Agape Insurance signs in the yard.
GPS will take you a more indirect route but get you here.