Welcome to my website!
It's difficult to navigate our complicated health insurance environment. I've been helping my clients since 2002 understand the changing options to make good planning decisions.
In the tabs to your left, you'll find detailed discussions of the various insurance products I represent. Informed decision making comes not from not only having access to information but knowing how to interpret and apply that knowledge wisely.
So why work with a Broker?
The easiest answer is you can get my expert knowledge, experience, and help at no cost to you. I understand all of the plan variations, the specific networks that vary by company, and have 17 years of perspective to offer you. It isn't difficult to look at plans and apply online, but there is great potential to make very costly and consequential errors.
TV ads have spent countless millions trying to persuade you that making a quick decision and easy web signup is all that matters. With health insurance, there is much more at stake. For most people, health insurance is your second largest monthly bill after housing, and worthy of some thoughtful consideration.
Currently, there is no direct cost to purchase insurance through a broker. However, I am only compensated if you list me as your broker/agent when you apply for coverage--either direct with a carrier or through the Marketplace. Even if you just read my website and sign up alone, listing me as your broker allows me to offer ongoing assistance to you and keep you up to date as insurance plans change annually.
This website was created with your needs in mind to:
- Educate yourself on the issues you need to make an informed decision.
- Compare plan details and premiums, and check out contracted providers
- Find out the best way to apply for coverage
To learn more about a specific line of business please click on the left-column tabs for more information. I recommend you email or speak to me for specific advice. You can expect honest and competent help when you contact me without any pressure.
PS I help my clients by phone, combined with a screen-share appointment. This will allow you to see my computer screen as we talk.
1. Call Dan at 503-650-4325 to set up a phone appointment. If possible, if you could be in front of a computer when we talk, we can do a 'screen share' so I can show you things as we talk. It's almost impossible to talk long about health insurance without visuals.
2. When we start our call, I'll direct you to http://www.join.me and give you a code to enter where it says "Join Meeting". This will allow you to see my computer monitor through your browser as we discuss insurance options.
3. If you prefer we can schedule an in-person appointment. I love to meet you face to face if you have the time.
DISCLOSURE: We aim that all the quotes, brochures, and information on this site remain current and accurate, but rates and coverage are subject to change and vary by geographic location. The insurance company always determines final approval, effective dates, and premiums. If you find an error, please e-mail me at email@example.com, and I will correct it immediately.
YOUR PRIVACY: I value the protection of any personal information you provide me. No information you share on this site will be used for purposes other than what you request-- to generate quotes with various insurance companies. Maintaining your privacy is important to us, and your name and information will never be shared or sold.