BridgeSpan Individual Plans
BridgeSpan is owned by Regence and offers plans exclusively on the Federal Marketplace. The network of providers for 2018 is called the OHSU Plus Network. This is a change from 2017 where they used the Real Value Network, which included Legacy providers. If you had Bridgespan in 2017 make sure your providers are still covered.
Bridgespan Online Directory
For 2018, Bridgespan plans will utilize the OHSU Plus network, which includes OHSU, Adventist and Tuality hospitals in the Portland area. Make sure you select the OHSU Plus network when you are searching for providers.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ONLINE DIRECTORY
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR A TAX CREDIT? BROWSE PLANS AND RATES NOW
You can visit the Marketplace to browse the plans and rates as they apply to your situation. If you qualify for additional 'Cost Sharing' this will show up in the Silver plans. You can only qualify for a tax credit if you purchase coverage through the Federal Marketplace. Click on the link below:
HOW TO APPLY FOR COVERAGE
Enroll through the Federal Marketplace
My recommendation is to apply through the Federal Marketplace at http://www.healthcare.gov
Here are a few reasons to purchase through the Marketplace:
1. EASE OF APPLICATION: Each year you can easily select a new plan, or even put different family members on different company plans without any paperwork. As your broker this helps me greatly! Even if you don't qualify for a tax credit you can enroll through the Marketplace.
2. TAX CREDIT: The Marketplace is the only way to claim the tax credits. Even if you don't qualify when you apply, you may later on. You never know how life can change.
3. FLEXIBILITY: If your life changes mid-year you can do a 'Life Change' (Like a change of income situation) This can sometimes allow you to select a new plan mid-year.
4. IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF... : Should you chose to enroll yourself in the Marketplace without my help, I would appreciate in the agent section of the application adding my agent name, Dan Neils, and NPN number, 757811. This allows me to be compensated at no cost to you, and be appointed as your broker should you need help during the year. I have a guide with a few key ideas to keep you from making critical errors when you apply on your own in my tab "Federal Marketplace".
5. I'M HERE TO HELP: Should you like my help enrolling or completing the annual enrollment I am at your service. I can help you enroll in 1/2 the time you could do it yourself and help you avoid consequential errors. Just call me at 503-650-4325 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a phone time or in person.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG FORMULARY
You can browse the drug formulary online to see which drugs are covered and at what pricing tier:
Currently there is no media on this page