Office Location: 19652 McCord Rd Oregon City, OR 97045
Office Phone (no texting): 503-650-4325
Mobile & Texting: 503-740-0535
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT NOW ONLINE
You can access my calendar now by clicking on the link below
to set up either an in person or phone appointment:
Current Covid policy: For the time being, if we meet in-office, please bring a mask and at least wear it over your mouth. I sanitize after each meeting.
Directions and Hours
My insurance sanctuary is my large in-home office, located in Oregon City. I am available by appointment only for in-office visits most days by appointment only I have two white, Agape Insurance signs in the yard and my house is clearly marked. Please park in the driveway.
If you're the kind of person who likes to "check someone out" before doing business with them, you can call The Department of Consumer & Business Services (Insurance Division) at 503-947-7981 (or on the web) to inquire about Agape Insurance Services Inc. and Dan Neils. I've been working as Agape Insurance since 2002.
SET UP A PHONE & SCREEN-SHARING APPOINTMENT
I value your time! You can use my online appointment setup link above or call 503-650-4325 to set up an appointment time.
Many of my clients meet with me by phone with a computer screen-share. You don't need to be computer savvy. Here's how it works:
1. First, we set a time for the phone appointment. Before calling me, be sure to be in front of a laptop or desktop if you have one available (not at tablet)
2. At the time of our meeting, I'll ask you to go to the web site www.join.me and click on the link 'Join Meeting' it will prompt you to enter in a code and you will enter agape2022 You will then enter your name, then join. This will allow you to see my computer screen while we talk.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-205 IF WE HAVE A FACE-TO-FACE MEETING
1. Take exit 10; Which take you up Hwy 213 past Clackamas Community College
2. Turn Right on the light at Meyers Rd--which is by the Carl's Jr.
3. Go down Meyers Rd to the 2nd stop-sign, then turn Left onto Leland Rd.
4. Take Leland straight 1/8 mile until Leland veers left, or you can go straight onto McCord Rd.
5. As you turn onto McCord Rd, the road turns right and my house is on the inside corner--a large split level home clearly marked 19652. Please park in the driveway. There are also 2 white Agape Insurance signs in the yard.
GPS will take you a less direct route but get you here.