Dan Neils Agency Owner
Home office location: 19652 McCord Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
Primary Phone 503-740-0535
(Texting is ok though I prefer email contact for business questions)
Schedule an appointment with Dan
You can set up either a phone appointment or an in-person appointment using my calendar link below:
CLICK HERE to view my online calendar
Directions and Hours
My insurance sanctuary is my large in-home office, located in Oregon City. I am available to help you 'by appointment only' for in-office visits most days. I have two white, Agape Insurance signs in the yard and my house is clearly marked. Please park in my driveway. If you would like to enter without stairs, please let me know in advance and I can let you in through my garage on ground level.
If you're the kind of person who likes to "check someone out" before doing business with them, you can call The Department of Consumer & Business Services (Insurance Division) at 503-947-7981 (or on the web) to inquire about Agape Insurance Services Inc. and Dan Neils. I've been working as Agape Insurance since 2002.
Schedule a phone & screen-share appointment
I value your time! You can use my online appointment setup link above or call 503-740-0535 or email me to set up an appointment time.
Many of my clients meet with me by phone with a computer screen-share. You don't need to be computer savvy. Here's how it works:
1. First, we set a time for the phone appointment. Please be in front of a computer at our meeting time. I will call you at our meeting time.
2. Prior to our meeting I will email you a highlighted link that says 'Join Meeting'. Click the link and enter your name: Simple as that. This will allow you to see my computer screen as we talk. If you are are watching from a cell phone or tablet you will need to download the join.me app first.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-205 IF WE HAVE A FACE-TO-FACE MEETING
1. Take exit 10; Which take you up Hwy 213 past Clackamas Community College
2. Turn Right on the light at Meyers Rd--which is by the Carl's Jr.
3. Go down Meyers Rd to the 2nd stop-sign, then turn Left onto Leland Rd.
4. Take Leland straight 1/8 mile until Leland veers left, or you can go straight onto McCord Rd.
5. As you turn onto McCord Rd, the road turns right and my house is on the inside corner--a large split level home clearly marked 19652. Please park in the driveway. There are also 2 white Agape Insurance signs in the yard.
GPS will take you a less direct route but get you here.
Information updated 11/22/23